[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Legacy Family Tree Software Training Disks

Irene cdnirene at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 13:57:49 PST 2011

I've been doing some housecleaning and came across two sets of Legacy
software training disks which I purchased last year, prior to the release
of Legacy 7.

http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CS3 and

http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CS5

I subsequently upgraded my software to Legacy 7 but don't recall anything
much different in the software that would affect the usefulness of the
training disks.

I have no need of the CDs any more as I'm quite comfortable with the
software. So I was wondering if these CDs would be of use to any SGGEE
member living in Canada.

Just e-mail me to let me know and I'll mail them to you (no charge).

Irene