[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Online-Informations from theStaatsarchiv Posen

gswilson19 at aol.com gswilson19 at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 10:56:30 PDT 2011

I really appreciate this list and how helpful everyone is.  Thank you for all the links posted in the last few days.  I am feeling very frustrated with myself because I can't seem to figure out where to look for my ancestors and if this online information would be helpful to me.  For example I have someone born in Wladyslawow, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz.  I have a couple married in Sompolno.  Is there a website or cheat sheet that will help me figure out what archives and or jurisdicition my ancestors villages would be found.

Thank you,

Gail Wilson