[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Problems with Explorer 9 and our website

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 3 07:46:26 PDT 2011

Explorer 9 was introduced to the public earlier this year.  It has come to our attention that it may, at least on some machines, not be usable for completing our online membership form.  Problems range from error messages to the form being found off screen, only accessible by scrolling to the right.

I want to make it clear that our website is designed to International Standards.  Any problems that occur are the result of Microsoft issues, not ours.  If history is any indication, they will fix these issues over time but they will just get Explorer 9 working well when they will introduce version 10 with more ongoing problems.

If you encounter this problem on your machine, you will have to revert to Explorer 8 or utilize Firefox, GOOGLE Chrome, or Opera which all work correctly.  I am not aware of any problems with browsers designed for use on Apple machines.

Jerry Frank
SGGEE Webmaster