[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Golnik/Semrau families

Alex paulsen acp1956 at att.net
Fri Oct 7 09:27:38 PDT 2011

Hello,
I am looking to verify the parents of Anna Golnik b. 16 April 1865 in Lipno
Powiat, Poland, she was confirmed 6 April 1879, possibly in the Lutheran
Church.  I have her parents as Johan (Jan) Golnik b. between 1824 & 1834 in
Barany, Lipno, Poland and Elizabeth Semrau (Zemrau) b. between 1826 & 1829 in
Oleszno, Lipno, Poland.  I would like to find siblings, if any of Anna's.
Also I would like to find the connection between Anna Golnik and
Florentyne/Florentine Krampitz.  The family story is that they were cousins and
possibly Anna helped Florentyne with her passage to America.
One source has a Eva Semrau marrying a Michael Krampitz, but I have a different
mother's name for Florentine, when she was confirmed.
Thank You for any help you can assist me finding more information.
Connie (Bennett) Paulsen