[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Golnik/Semrau families

Linda Marks Pauling lmpauling at utech.net
Fri Oct 7 10:31:37 PDT 2011

Connie, I have extracted Lipno confirmation recrods from 1867-1887... so
far.
I see your Anna Golnik born 16 April 1865 and confirmed 6 April 1879 pg. 136
#105. She is from Karnkowo at the time. I do not see any other children of
these parents in this time period.

There are 11 other Golnik children confirmed in this period, 3 from Karnkowo
with the parents Gottfryd Golnik and Wilhelmina Schoenfeld.

I see also Florentine Krampitz born 1860 and confirmed 1874 pg 74 #65. Her
father's name Michal is listed but no mother's name. They are also living in
Karnkowo. There are many Krampitz families in the Lipno parish and many with
the name Michal! You will probably find her in the Lipno film for 1860.
Hopefully there is only 1 Florentine Krampitz born in 1860 with a father
Michal.

I have also extracted the first couple films of bmd from Lipno, but only the
information found in the indices. On film #71854 in 1826 I see Elzbieta
Semrau pg 23 #68. There are several Golniks including Jan Golnik born in
1833 on film #714855 pg. 18 #107.

I hope this helps.
Linda
"... for such a time as this..." Esther 4:14