[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Michalki (Rypin) Parish Extraction

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Sat Oct 8 12:31:32 PDT 2011

Kate, I am doing the extraction for this Parish and I have all the films
complete and I'm in the process of proofing them and adding dates and
relationships.  SGGEE will eventually be adding this information to their
Master Pedigree Database.  Please contact me directly for the specific
information that you require.  We are glad to find someone else from the
Dobriner Land area.

Earl

Message: 1