[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: German Naturalization prior to emigration

Eddetta Grant ebgrant at cox.net
Sat Oct 15 09:49:41 PDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Mauricio Norenberg
To: Eddetta Grant
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 8:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German Naturalization prior to emigration

Thanks Eddetta.
If you could express you interest by replying this to the list too it would be great, so people will be interested on the subject.

Kind Regards,

Mauricio

On 16 October 2011 01:50, Eddetta Grant <ebgrant at cox.net> wrote:

  I would be interested in the answer to your question about records of your ancestors leaving Germany.  My Beier Family left Bremen also in 1908, and my Karcher Family left Hanover in 1906.  Both had lived in the Ukraine and ended up back in Germany so they could immigrate to the USA.  Will look forward to the responses you receive.

  Eddetta Beier Grant
  ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mauricio Norenberg" <mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com>