[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian Village Adventure Tour

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 27 06:01:56 PDT 2011

I was asked to post this message for the benefit of those interested.  If you want further info, please do not respond to this message but rather contact the website or Don Miller in person at dnmiller at whiz.to

VOLHYNIAN VILLAGE ADVENTURE TOUR
September 7 - 17, 2012

The next "roots" tour to Volhynia will be held September
7 - 17, 2012.  This will be my 15th tour to the land of our
forefathers.  If you are interested in this "once in a lifetime
experience," you can go to my website at www.volhynia.org and click on "Tours."
There you will find several items of information, including a brochure with a
reservation form.  You are encouraged to reserve your place early as the
tour is limited to 10 and usually fills up by about February 1.

Don Miller
Tour Leader