[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LDS problem with looking at online

cgschott at comcast.net cgschott at comcast.net
Thu Oct 27 12:56:24 PDT 2011

I assume these are St. Pete films you're trying to look at? I heard on another listserv that the Family History Library told them that the St. Pete images were no longer online because the owner of the material (presumably the St. Pete archive?) had "withdrawn permission" for them to be online.

Carolyn Schott

Message: 2