[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LDS problem with looking at online films from Rozyszcze

Nelson Itterman colnels at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 31 23:20:40 PDT 2011

What is LDS?
Nelson

-----Original Message-----
From: ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org
[mailto:ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org] On Behalf Of Karl
Krueger
Sent: October-27-11 7:15 PM
To: Mail List
Subject: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LDS problem with looking at online films
from Rozyszcze

Many others have reported a similar problem. Some people claimed St.
Petersburg asked the LDS to make these public. But on their wiki site they
say when you set up an account with them you should have permission to view
them accounting for the message to sign in.

Rose was able to view films today. I just tried it and was still not able.
Here is what they say on their wiki site about this problem.

If you have an LDS account and are not able to view the images after
signing in, it may be due to a registration problem and not an image
access problem. Please call 866-406-1830 in the United States or contact
patron services at support at familysearch.org. Please include a brief
description of the problem and step taken thus far to resolve the issue.

Karl