[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Christ Hoffman b. 1861 in Germany

Brandt Gibson ironhide781 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 06:23:25 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,  I'm looking for information about Christ Hoffman, b. 1861 in Germany. He immigrated to the US around 1887, and says he was born in Weinberg, county of Neinberg, in the Empire of Germany (from his 1919 marriage record). I know he lived in Nebraska and Montana, but I don't know what ports he immigrated from/to, or where Weinberg is. Any help offered would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! Brandt GibsonFife, WA