[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] The faith of Heinrich Lawker - results

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Fri Sep 2 13:32:13 PDT 2011

   Great News!  Congratulations and Gluckwuensche!

     For those who haven't come across Heinrich, he was separated
  from his family as a very young child during WWII, and has been
  looking for relations on the genealogy lists for many years.

     Some years ago I looked up Heinrich's EWZ file to see if there was
  anything useful there - unfortunately it didn't help - but I can
  tell you he was a cute kid back then.

         And many thanks to Reiner for the effort he has put into the
  search over the years,

              Paul Rakow
              rakow at ifh.de