[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] church archives in poland

Clinton Ehlert cehlert at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 3 18:01:59 PDT 2011

Dear Mr or Mrs

I am lloking for the adresses of church archives I can write to in Poland . I am looking for the adress of the church in Kostopole , poland where the Schleger family came from tpo Canada and settled in sweetgrass and lang , Saskatchewan .
the second place is Petrikau , Poland Where Martin Weiss came and settled in Antonuwka, Lusk, Volhynia . Martin weiss Is The Grandfather Of Albert Weisss My Great Grandfather .  I looked for the Churches in tose communities wher I could write to so I could get further information on those families .  Does anyone know how i could contact the churches so I could get further information on the families .

I also tried to find the place called Dobrekuth Poland where Matthaeus Neumann came fropm and settled in Volhynia. He is alson the other grandfather of my Great grandfather Albert Weiss .

I know that Mattheus Neumann and Anna Marianne Weiss had Threee Children including Whilimina Neumann . i tried to see if Whilimina's Brother's Carl and Michael got married and had children but in the files ther are two or three Mixchaels and Carls and I don't know if they are my great Great uncles the son's of mattheus neumann and Anna Marianne Weiss . I don'tr want mix up the Michaels and Carls if they belong to a different Neumann family.

If anyone can help with these three questions i would appreciate it . As for the reply's on adolph schleger of Yellowgrass , saskatchewanm I appreciate the answers and I know he is either  a Sterpbrother or uncle of My Great grandmother Matilda (Schleger) Weiss . by going through church records in kostopole , Poland and asking som,eone there I will find out . I tried to email adolph's Schleger's family and Great uncle Reinbhold Schleger's family through ancestory.com but i got no reply so I have to go through the church way.

Again I would appreciate any help.

Regards
Clinton Ehlert