[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: village of Swiecia near Konin

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Tue Sep 6 05:16:02 PDT 2011

Hello Leonhard,

nice to meet you here. I guess you are the son of Leonhard Pahl and Leokadia
Lorentz. My great grandparents were Andreas Falkenhagen and Wilhelmine Zarse
from Swiecia, who were related by marriage to the Lorentz family.

I have got some information on the Schwemmer family of Zarzew in my db, but
unfortunately not of Heinrich.

Greetings from Germany,

Edelgard