[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DNA at 23andMe

Beth Burke mackzie at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 24 12:03:57 PDT 2011

Earl and Fellow SGGEE Members:

How many of you have personally used this company for DNA testing?  Were you
satisfied with the results? If you found out that you are at a higher risk
for certain diseases, did you then consult with your physician?

Additionally, have any of you who have a connection to the Lublin area have
had this done?

Beth Burke
Verona, WI
Researching:  Zellmer, Glor, Hammermeister, Friedrich, Lieske/Liske,
Pinkowski....