[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DNA at 23andMe

Bill Fife wmfife at telus.net
Sat Sep 24 19:05:09 PDT 2011

Beth,

At the suggestion of Earl and Otto, I decided to have 23andMe DNA testing
done.  I chose to have it done on my parents, who were both well into their
90s.  Mother died 2 months later and father not long after.

Was it worth it?  It did not help me find any relatives but it sure gave a
lot of interesting information on where my ancestors came from many
thousands of years ago.  Would I do it again? Certainly.  At the current
special price I highly recommend it.

I regularly receive messages from 23andMe saying there are updates on my
medical information.  I have not checked this but one day will take the time
to look at the information.

Bill Fife