[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Online-Informations from the Staatsarchiv Posen

Petra Serwaty petra at serwaty.de
Thu Sep 29 12:49:45 PDT 2011

Hello to all interested persons,

a mid-researchers and I have all the places from which the State
Archives has put documents online poses indicated on a google-map.
Here's the link:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=215132733045753894260.000498a3e7163d94a81b6

I've now added links to the city and listed what documents from which
years are online:
If you click on the link to a site you are on the side of the locality.
Click the small index card "series".
On the map page you can quickly check what documentation for which years
are online and then it clicked in the list (for example, 6.1 Urodzenia,
małżeństwa, zgony).
Then the listed year (for example 1866-1868) finally click and click on
the tab "digital copies".

As before:
Click on a picture = it opens
X = Close
Arrows to the left and right = move backward and forward
Z = very enlarged sliding section
Button to the left of the Z = magnification

Much fun and success
Petra

--
www.serwaty.de