[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Online-Informations from the Staatsarchiv Posen

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 29 14:19:51 PDT 2011

Correction to my previous posting:

It appears that only some of the fonds have original documents posted.  I got over excited because I happened to hit one of those with my first click.

When the page opens with the description of the content for a particular location, you will see 3 tabs above the description:

Description of the fond / Series / Units

If the number after "Units" appears in the form 0/147, (that is, the first digit is a 0) then the originals are not available.  If it shows something like 23/23, then the originals are on line.  Click on that tab, and then the applicable line, to see them.  The one I found that had them was for Glinno in Sieradz Powiat.

Jerry