[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Invitations - Please stop them

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 2 15:29:12 PDT 2012

Do not respond to this message via the mailing list.  If you have any further comment to make, please send it to me personally.

To all,

Invitations of any kind but in particular for LinkedIn should not be distributed to this mailing list.  Such requests are becoming too frequent.

If you are going to use the LinkedIn service, please take the time to edit your distribution list for such invitations.

If these requests persist, I will begin to unsubscribe any member immediately when such a request is received.  They cannot be tolerated.

Jerry Frank
Mailing List Administrator