[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gustav Bettker

Heinz heinrichrichter1 at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 06:49:27 PDT 2012

Hello List members:

According to my uncle Reinhold Bettker's EWZ records, my maternal grandfather, Gustav Bettker, was born near Lodsch in 1868. I recently received an email, without documentation, from a relative in Germany that said Gustav Bettker, was born in the Bruschitz Bruzyca Parish (sp) before it became Alexsandrow/lodz Parish. The surname was spelled several ways, Böttcher, Bötther, Boetther and Bettker.

I have tried without success, to view information on the Alexsandrow tab of the page titled Lutheran Records in Russian Poland on the SGGEE web site. Any suggestions on where/how to get information from these parish records would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Heinrich