[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Albert Joseph bapt. 1887 in Friedendorf

shoning at q.com shoning at q.com
Sat Apr 7 21:45:18 PDT 2012

There was a Friedensdorf in Volhynia about 40 km south of Novograd-Volynsky.  It had the alternate name "Mirnaja". If you have access to a Stumpp map, Friedenshof is located at C6. My source is Ulrich Mertens, "Handbuch Russland-Deutsche (Mit Ortsverzeichnis Ehemaliger Siedlungsgebiete)".

George Shoning