[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Radom Area Communes

Gene Markiewicz genemarkiewicz at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 14:36:36 PDT 2012

Hello
 from my processing of Radom Parish records.

Helenow is a frequently referenced village in the archive records I have
received
 unfortunately it is also a common village name.  From context of
records
 i.e. villages of witnesses etc, I am quite sure that one of two
villages near Zwolen are likely.  Two of the archive records refer to a
community (each a different one).  I do not know what a community  is and I
have not been able to find either of the two mentioned.

Helenów (in the community of Aleksów).   I do not find the community of
Aleksow nor do I understand the terminology of “community”.

Helenów (in the community of Sarnów) same question as above.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Eugene Markiewicz