[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tiefenbacher,

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:01:22 PDT 2012

Eveline,

It appears that I only answered your questions about Caroline
Tiefenbach.   I will leave the research on the other Tiefenbach family
to you, but if the search techniques I gave in my last email fail,
please send another request to me directly, or to the mail list.

Gary Warner
SGGEE Databases Manager