[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Settler documents/certificates

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 21:14:43 PDT 2012

Siegfried,

Nowe Boryszewo is in the Plock parish of Poland.

Most of the Lutheran records for Plock have been extracted and are in
the members only area of our website.

What names are you interested in?

Please give names, dates and places as you know them.   Also how the
names are related to each other, if you can.

Gary Warner
SGGEE Databases Manager