[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Konin Archives posts more digital records

Cathy Walters walters.cathy at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 06:21:18 PDT 2012

If I remember right that before kreis Kolmar (ame into being-it was a part of (znarnikau, and in that time period that many Lutheran (hurh houses where lo(ked on a Easter Sunday & were later burned down & Lutherans were for(ed to use (atholi(  (hurhes e(ept for death.   Volhynia area that didn't happen at ,but the other area's had a hard time til mu(h later at rebuilding.  As one (an see my ( is not working,thought using k,but mukh,sukh,kikk be too mu(h of an puzzle for others to figure out.  The reason I mentioned 1700's time period is that many areas were with out Lutheran (hurhes til after 1830's.  (athy in Elgin,MN

  ALWAYS A ROSE