[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] geography assistance: "Gruec"?

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 1 14:42:23 PDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Craig Schiller <craigbear at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 1:28 am
Subject: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] geography assistance: "Gruec"?
To: ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org

Craig,

Richard responded well to your Volhynia question.

As for the Polish Archives:  Enter Grodziec in the place name box.  In this case, set the religion for "ewangelicko-augsburskie" and leave all the other boxes as "all".  There are other times when you also might like to select "all" for the religion as well.

alegata = Records that go along with marriage records, often containing the same info but sometimes there are extra tidbits.  Sometimes alegata exist for years where marriage records do not.

małżeństwa = Marriages

urodzenia = births

zgony = deaths

Hope that helps.