[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Massa Family

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 9 08:12:12 PDT 2012

I cannot help much with the Massa family.  We have a few entries for Mass and Masse but it appears that your family may have arrived in Volhynia after our readily available records stop.

However, there is lots of info for your Hoffmann / Baumann family which you can search at http://www.sggee.org/research/StPeteBirth.html   This page also has links to the death and marriage records for the same region.  You will find your g.g.grandmother's birth recorded there under Emelia.

Jerry