[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Paulina Pohl - Search update

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 12 06:22:55 PDT 2012

I regret that I cannot help with the Pahl research but you also asked about geography.

Neu Lubomirka (Neu = New = Nowe) is just off the P05 highway a short distance north of Rowno and right on the rail line.  Lubomirka could refer to the same place but could also be reference to Stare Lubomirka (Alt = Old = Stare) located a short distance north of Neu Lubormirka and west of the railway (just north of Kammiena Gora).  Stare Lubormirka no longer exists but would have been at about coordinates 50.820605,26.352589 on Google Maps.

Jerry