[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Corrected Links Re: New Location Guidelines and New Gazetteers

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 13 07:18:49 PDT 2012

There was a problem with our file naming system which prevented these links from working in an email.  They were working from our reference page.  We have corrected this and the following are now the correct links to use.

See
http://sggee.org/research/location_guidelines.pdf

2.Location guidelines appendix- this continues to be an excellent tool
to implementing the location guidelines.See
http://sggee.org/research/location_guidelines_appendix.pdf

3.Gazetteersare now available for:

Congress Poland- 5544 villages and towns

http://sggee.org/research/Gazetteer_Poland.pdf

German Empire- 3301 villages and towns
http://sggee.org/research/Gazetteer_German_Empire.pdf

Russian Empire- 1106 villages and towns