[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] New member and search

Kathryn kak.dag at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 13 15:56:42 PDT 2012

Hi,
   I have just joined and will give the basics of the family I am researching, or what I know from family.

Michel Fischer Born Poland  nothing else

Son
Johann Fischer born at Niewoorf near Warsaw Poland married Justine Schimmel or( Schmmelpfenning) who was from Vohlynia Russia  They disappeared in the mid 1930’s when Stalin Purged the Ukraine of the wealthy Landowners.
Their children where
Rudolf Fischer b. 27June 1891 Josephstad Volhynia Russia came to Canada March 1911 and I found his passage d.27Dec1974 Camrose Alberta, Canada
Herbert Fischer
Kristine
Samuel

I know the family of Rudolf after he moved to Alberta Canada and married Emilie Frederick who had immigrated with her parents Gottlieb Frederick and Christine Arndt.

I don’t know much about his brothers and one sister except she did not immigrate, but  Herbert moved to Germany before the second World War and both of his children ( no names) served in the German forces.

Samuel who was a Palace Guard when the Tzar was murdered spent many years in Siberia. After the WW2 he went into east Germany Zone then the West Zone and was killed in an accident ??? 1956 I want to research Johann and his Father Michel. Any ideas are welcome. Yours Kathryn