[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Czeben and Kirilucha in Rozyszcze parish

karlann at juno.com karlann at juno.com
Tue Aug 14 08:10:03 PDT 2012

Sorry, I mistyped my name of my first attempt to send this message
--Karla Walters
A relative has offered the names of two villages where our ancestors lived in the Rozyszcze parish near Luztk. I have the name Janowka for one of the villages this family lived in, but Czeben and Kirilucha are new names to me. I imagine they may have different names in the German language. Can anyone help me locate Czeben and Kirilucha?
Karla Walters