[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Czeben and Kirilucha in Rozyszcze parish

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 14 09:48:46 PDT 2012

Karla,

You can find both villages quite close to Janowka and north of Rozyszcze in our Members Only section of maps.  Kirilucha = Kirylucha only a couple of km SW of Janowka and Czeben = Czebenie about 3 km east of Janowka.

None of these villages exist on the modern Google Map but can be viewed on the upper right corner of this map http://www.mapywig.org/m/WIG100_300DPI/A45_B40_%28XXVIII-18%29_ROZYSZCZE_300dpi.jpg

Jerry