[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Czeben and Kirilucha in Rozyszcze parish

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 14 10:36:08 PDT 2012

This link is part of the subscribers email service from Juno and should not be construed as typical spam.  However, as Jack correctly points out, the end result is garbage and should not be considered.

Please do not continue any further discussion on this through the Mailing system.  We will try to resolve matters behind the scenes.

Jerry Frank