[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Looking for Shiva, Poland

roseingram at shaw.ca roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 17 09:58:45 PDT 2012

Randy

Another option is to look at the Canadian 1940 National Registration  if your Wilhelm Endler was still alive then and living in Canada.  Information about this can be found on http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/022/022-911.007-e.html

It can be costly at $45 plus taxes for each person's questionaire, but contains good information, if it was completed properly.  The birth place may be written more clearly on the questionaire as it would have been completed by Wilhelm himself or someone in his family.   When completing your request letter, I would suggest just noting Poland as place of birth.

Rose Ingram