[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Radom

Beth mackzie at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 21 14:17:35 PDT 2012

I will be speaking about my own family genealogy to the Oconto County (Wisconsin) Genealogy Society in September, and this morning I had a telephone call from a woman named Elli Kohls who lives in Shawano, WI.

She was wondering if I was doing any research in the Radom area (which I am not), but I said I would see who was within SGGEE and hopefully be able to connect her with someone who is more knowledgable on this area.

Elli is in her 70's, pretty darned sharp, and has email access.  Her father was Wilhelm Kohls and her mother was Anna Schiewe.  If anyone with Radom knowledge or has a possible connection
to these surnames would please let me know and I can put you in touch with Elli.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to help her, and to anyone who might have a connection to her Kohls and Schiewe surnames.

Beth Burke
Sent from my iPad