[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Radom//Schiewe

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Wed Aug 22 15:57:07 PDT 2012

Margaret and Beth,

Volunteers who have been indexing records from the Lublin Trinity
Evangelical Lutheran Church have noticed that families who came from
Radom moved to the Lublin parish area. You can search here:
http://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/lublin_records/lublinsearchinstruct.html

A quick look for Schiewe in the records indexed in this database so far
from about 1869-1939 show 200 births, 89 deaths and 72 marriages (bride
and groom searched separately). It's certainly worth looking for your
ancestor in both the MPD and the Lublin database.

Regards,
Sigrid Pohl Perry