[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Richter-Richert

Eveline Tiefenbach liebeemmi at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 11:23:01 PDT 2012

Hello to the list

Now that I got my papers from the Bundesarchive in Berlin, I must say again, just a little help at that the moment I can read, still have to study it more

My father in law Wilhelm Tiefenbach mother was Pauline Richert/Richter b. 13 Oct. 1896 in Rowno, died in the Wartegau area (Kleindorf, Kr. Ostrowo ??), the records say that her parents was Andreas Richert/Richter and Mathilde, again no surname and on other doc's she has a given name as Agathe, here also no surname and both died in Russia

Also what is interesting is that Pauline mentions on her records that she has 2 children and one living, so this means the only living child was Wilhelm.

Looking at Pauline application to emigrate to Posen/Warteland it says that she comes from Galizien, now this is now confusing me,

It is also nice that there are a picture of Pauline and Hermann Robert Tiefenbach that came with the records, that we had no pictures of them.

Can anyone help me to go on how I can make out info to finding Pauline parents or anyone have connections to these Richter and Tiefenbach

Regards
Eveline Tiefenbach