[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 1916 Sequestered List

dthoms at sasktel.net dthoms at sasktel.net
Sun Aug 26 08:04:51 PDT 2012

Hello
I have a full copy of the June 1916 newspaper listing all German households sequestered by the state, and one newspaper in March 1916 (announcing the sequester) of the Volhynia area in Russia.  My family name of Rinas is listed in this file and the files are quite large.  One file consisted of 33 pages.
I was wondering if it would be proper to share this information on the SGGEE website in order to help anyone else looking for information (I paid a researcher to obtain it for me).  Or perhaps it is already available and I missd it somehow.
Just a thought.
Debbie Thoms