[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Nosowiecze

Dietmar DietmarHiller at gmx.de
Wed Aug 29 11:10:01 PDT 2012

Westfalen is an area in Western Germany, Westphalia, see e.g. here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westphalia
Herford is a not so big town there, see e.g. google maps:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=herford
Number 14 could stand for the postal code, which was pretty short once.
However, maybe it was the house number, but then the name of the street
is missing. So I doubt it is.

    Dietmar

Am Mittwoch, den 29.08.2012, 13:59 -0400 schrieb
heinrichrichter1 at aol.com: