[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Village names

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 13:18:38 PDT 2012

Hi Jean,

In Polish that could be spelled as Borowica or Borowiec and there are
several villages with those names. Do you know what region of Poland
this was? If you give us more information about his wife or his parents,
as well as an approximate birth date, someone on the list might be able
to help further.

Regards,
Sigrid Pohl Perry