[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Westfalen migration (was: Re: Nosowiecze)

PnSWork at aol.com PnSWork at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 17:01:53 PDT 2012

Hi all,

    The Ruhr industrial area was completely rebuilt  after the war, so they
had a lot of jobs to offer, and many people moved there  as a result.  My
own relatives from the Plock region initially settled in  Schleswig Holstein,
but most of them quickly moved to Essen because that's where  the jobs were.

    -Paul

In a message dated 8/29/2012 6:30:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,