[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia place name

Paul Rakow paul.edward.luther.rakow at desy.de
Fri Aug 31 10:48:15 PDT 2012

  Dear K. Gallagher, Dear Jerry,

      Since Viktor Marek departed from Hamburg, you have a second try at
  his residence in the Hamburg passenger lists,

     He is in Direkt Band 222, image 118 on ancestry.com,
  passenger number 1299.

     He left Hamburg on the 15th May, 1910 on the President Lincoln.

     Unfortunately, the first letter of his residence is a bit unclear,
  it looks to me like it might be Dolbanow, but I can't find a really
  good match for that first letter. Usually the Ds are a bit wider.

          Paul Rakow