[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Moes family

Paul Rakow paul.edward.luther.rakow at desy.de
Tue Dec 4 10:43:57 PST 2012

  Hello Evert,

        My eye was caught by your own surname, Moes.  Are you related
  to the big factory-owning Moes family from the Lodz and Bialystok
  areas? I had by chance just been reading about the Moes cloth factory
  in Choroszcz near Bialystok, and I've also seen a lot of mentions of
  the Moes family in Otto Heike's industrial history of the Lodz area,
  as well as in some Polish books on the history of the cloth boom.

                 Paul Rakow