[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ludwig Schindel/Emmanuel Schindel

Mats and Donna Fredin dmfredin at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 12 22:32:45 PST 2012

I believe that some of you have already researched the Schindel Family in Saskatchewan, mainly in the Melville area.

My great, great grandparents were: George Muller (Miller)
                                                    Marie Laubenstein

My great grandparents were:   Ludwig Schindel    born 1865  died 1936
                                             Amelia Muller (Miller)  born 1865

                                             Emmanuel Schindel   born 1864  died 1939
                                             Mary Schmidt  born 1860   died 1935

I know that these two Schindel lines are related prior to my grandparents marriage - Ludwig (Louis) Schindel and Sophia Schindel - but not certain how.

Perhaps Jack Leigh/Steve Stroud can help me unravel some of the mystery.

Thanks,
Donna Fredin