Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Weidners/Maślaki/Sompolno

Albert Muth albertmuth734 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 12:34:05 PST 2012

All the places you mention are in the area of Maślaki .

The Maślaki records for the appropriate years are miscatalogued
at the archives and are under Wilczyn.  I announced this possibility
several
months ago at
http://eclipse.sggee.org/pipermail/ger-poland-volhynia/2012-July/012431.html

It has been confirmed by a researcher in Poland for
an SGGEE member who got records from Wilczyn 1860 and later.
Yes, this is Maślaki .

You will need to hire a researcher in Poland for the
marriage record of Wilhelm Weidner and Emilie Nickel.
There are no indices for Wilczyn available other than what
are in the archives.

Al Muth