[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Legacy software

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:57:54 PST 2012

Helen and Greg,

Legacy is a PC software program, so you will need to run an emulator
program to run it on a Mac.   I do not currently have a Mac, but I am
told that a Mac program called Parallels makes any PC program run full
speed on a Mac.

I have not had a copy of Reunion for many years, so cannot speak to the
quality of the current product, but the one feature that I remember from
the earlier copy of it that I had is that it would not truly merge
data.   It would instead create an alternate event.    I think that is
the wrong way to solve inconsistencies that can and need to be solved.
If Reunion still will not truly make you merge data, then I would not
buy it.

Gary Warner