[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] History of family in Radom/Lodz of Russian Poland area from archives in Munchen.

Gene Markiewicz genemarkiewicz at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 13:28:19 PST 2012

Hello.

Our ancestral  family lived in Russian Poland for a number of generations
from early/mid 1800's  to early 1900's with one family remaining until 1945
when they left quickly and resettled in Munich area.  Several of the
children from this family immigrated to the US In the mid 1950's  and noted
that they were told in Munich during the process of  obtaining necessary
documents to immigrate to the US that records of the family during their
stay in Poland existed in the Munich archives. They referred to the place as
Munich City Hall.

Does this story suggest to anyone where and how I could possibly
inquire/research records in Munich for the Schultz and Wolf families during
the period they lived in Russian  Poland?

Thanks for your assistance,

Eugene Markiewicz