[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] volyania - siberia...1915-1916 trek

Sara-Jayne Johnson sj_j at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 21:40:03 PST 2012

Hi Walter,  I have Henkelmann's in my family. Do you have any other information on the family? Gottfried's parents, siblings, etc?   Where did the family immigrate to? My 3rd great grandmother Euphroisine Hartwig, nee Schulz, nee Henkelmann immigrated to Manitoba from Volhynia in 1894 with her husband Heinrich Hartwig and her children, including my 2nd great grandfather Ludwig Schulz/Schultz. Euphrosine's parents were Martin Henklemann and Anna Karoline Nickel.  I have more info on the family if you are interested.

Sara-Jayne E. Johnson