[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Russian

Bronwyn Klimach bronklimach at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:27:01 PST 2012

Thanks Lloyd,
I was wondering clarinet (sounds a bit like coronet) or... but now the
'typo' is easy to see :)  Nice to get the story straight!
I think it is always good to record these 'stories' for posterity, pointing
out that that is how the story was told to you.  There may be no way of
knowing how accurate it is - some were embellished, some were understated -
but it is still a part of your family's history.  And should new evidence
be found it can be related back to the incident described.
Bronwyn.