[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Old Russian maps

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 10 08:11:16 PST 2012

These are very difficult maps to use.  Familiarity with Poltova coordinates, Cyrillic script, etc. are required and it appears that the east / west coordinates don't properly match the grid map.

A better map to use:
Zhitomir - http://www.mapywig.org/m/wig300k/79_ZYTOMIERZ_1930.jpg
located just below centre towards the left side of the map.

Uljanowka is due west of Zhitomir, just near the left edge of the map.

Jerry